The A2CP Nosegunner is the ultimate protection for binoculars or camera. The chest pack has an easy access layout, with zippered side pockets that work well for small torches, deer calls, etc, and a zippered interior pouch and divider for safe stowage of other small items. The Nosegunner fits most mid-size and smaller binoculars, and is also handy for cameras and other items that you want quick and easy access to.
The 3D mesh harness spreads the weight of the pack comfortably. It is ultra-breathable and can be worn under a pack — or removed if attached onto other eberlestock products. The back panel on the harness features a MOLLE/PALS compatible webbing matrix, allowing versitility to attach to various systems.
On the back side of the Nosegunner, you’ll seeÂ a built-in holster designed for a handgun but works well for a small rangefinder.
Eberlestock colour patterns are chosen for blending into any environment. To find out more visit thier website at the following link https://eberlestock.com/pages/colorways
- 3D mesh harness
- MOLLE compatible shoulder harness
- Pistol/rangefinder holster
- Magnetic main compartment
- Two side zipper slip pockets for those small essential items
- Compatible with the Eberlestock chest suspension kit
- Secure integrated bino tether
- Weight: 1 lbs 3 oz
- Dimensions: 8″h x 7.5″w (top) / 6.5″w (bottom) x 3.5″d