The Inox No.12 is a sleek all stainless steel model. It has a stainless steel body, head, retaining ring, tray and motor cover with a swept back eye catching design.
It does not fall short on performance either and meets the same spec of it’s simpler No.12 siblings mincing 25kg of meat per 15 minutes.
It comes with a stainless steel knife, two stainless steel plates (6mm & 16mm) and a set of nozzles for sausage making.
If you are a proffesional chef looking for reliable high peformance for regular kitchen use or a deer stalker processing carcasses regularly and enjoy using great looking machinery then this mincer is for you. It can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning and storage.
- Stainless steel body, auger, retaining ring, hopper and motor cover
- Self-sharpening stainless steel plate and blade
- Asynchronous single phase induction motor 220-240 Volt / 50 Hz
- Hand wheel for a quick disassembling of the mincing body
- Quick disassembling for an easy cleaning
- Output: 100 kg/h (medium hardness meat, processed with standard plate)
- Weight: 13 kg
- Dimensions: 47,5x24x37 cm
- Motor power: 480 W (0,65 HP)
- Worm revolutions per minute: 160 rpm