There are many good reasons for human intervention in the management of Deer or other Wildlife,
- Reducing negative impact on vulnerable habitats
- Increasing biodiversity – creating balance for a range of species to thrive
- Limiting damage to agriculture and increasing crop yield
- Culling for humane reasons – restricting the spread of disease, starvation and preventing suffering by establishing sensible holding capacities and achieving a balanced cull including old and sick animals.
- Maintaining a healthy and sustainable wildlife population
The reasons for deer and wildlife management can vary depending on the land use and management objectives and as such the approach can vary and does not always involve culling. Deer Central work closely with landowners their agents, land managers and conservationists to provide impact assessments, deer census work, short and long term management plans as well as implementation and monitoring. We have worked with all UK deer species in a variety of habitats including Special Areas of Conservation (SACS) and Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI’s).
In short we are,
- Discreet where culling is involved
- Fully, Commercially Insured
Deer Central will conduct a survey and impact assessment free of charge and will propose a plan to benefit both landowner and service provider whilst giving you the peace of mind that you will be putting your deer and wildlife management in safe hands.
Please feel free to enquire through our contact page