A large, 7kg capacity machine for bigger batches of sausages. Refilling is also a quick and simple operation assisted with a two gear design. The barrel is made from high-quality stainless steel including the cylinders, sides, bolts, and screws, making it ideal for professional use. It is supplied with four plastic nozzles including 10, 20, 30 and 40mm allowing users to make anything from a chipolata up to a black pudding sized sausage.
The moplen piston is equipped with silicon seal and air release valve ensuring no air is able to get into the filling, making for a top-quality end product without those annoying air holes.
With a total weight of 15kg, this is a heavy-duty sausage stuffer for the serious sausage maker or professional user.
- Stainless steel watertight cylinder.
- Rack made of carbon steel.
- Moplen piston equipped with silicon seal and air release valve.
- Pressed hardened steel gears.
- Aluminium gear box covered with stainless steel plates.
- Gear box has self-lubricating bushings.
- Funnels provided include 10, 20, 30 and 40mm.
- Capacity: 7kg.
- Weight: 15kg.
- Dimensions: 60x24x22cm