The Deluxe Takaje Vacuum Machine is produced in stainless steel giving a sleek professional finish. It is a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for preparing your venison for storage. It extends the life of your meat and prevents freezer burn by removing the air from the packaging. It also has the additional fuction that enables you to remove air from jars. This enables you to vac pack a whole range of products within glass containers or to extend the life of products such as jams & chutneys by sucking the air back out of the jars which can extend the storage times of foods by 3 to 5 times.
Made in Italy, the name ‘Takaje’ is from a regional dialect meaning ”it’s the right one, we’ve succeeded”.
It uses embossed bags & vac rolls and works fast sucking out air and heat sealing the bags which makes your venison butchery task quicker and more enjoyable. The innovative design with its inner tray makes any excess liquid easy to remove and clean.
The machine is also supplied with a starter pack of 50 x Vacuum Bags and 2 x Takaje Jar Sealing Caps.
– Stainless Steel body and housing.
– Traditional Vacuum Chamber for vac packing foods in Embossed bags or vac rolls.
– Sealing Rod 33cm with high heat resistance (3mm in thickness).
– Max depression 800mbar.
– Vacuum pump flow rate: 16 l/min.
– Soldering bar (width 3 mm) with very high thermal resistance.
– Dimensions 36, 5×18, 5×8 cm
– One Years Warranty
– The Takaje is supplied with a starter pack of 50 x Embossed Vacuum Bags and 2 x Takaje Jar Sealing Caps.
PLEASE NOTE THE TAKAJE CLIP (PART NO 8) HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER INCLUDED AS PART OF THE MACHINE. HOWEVER IT IS STILL LISTED AS A PART IN THE MANUAL.