The Medoc TM32 meat mincer is a tabletop no.32 sized meat mincing machine constructed in high-quality stainless steel. The meat mincer has a powerful 3HP main drive motor with a crown drive transmission. The large feed pan of the meat mincer is also constructed from stainless steel and has rounded corners with no dirt traps to increase sanitization.
The meat mincing machine comes as standard with a manual plunger, a 4.5mm plate with a four-bladed knife. The complete meat mincing head, ring, and worm are easily detached from the meat mincer in a matter of seconds making it easy for cleaning and helping to reduce the downtime.
The meat mincer has a wide throat which allows the machine to mince thicker cuts of meat making it more efficient for the user. Combined with the large feed pan this wide throat enables the Medoc TM32 to be able to mince meat with a throughput of 750kg/h. The Medoc TM32 meat mincer is constructed and designed in Spain and is very reliable making it the perfect choice for butchers who want to meat large quantities of meat on a daily basis.
– No.32 Tabletop Mincer.
– Made from high-quality stainless steel.
– 3HP Motor.
– Throughput of 750kg per hour.
– Wide throat allows for thicker cuts of meat to pass through the mincer.
– Rounded corners makes it easy to clean.
– Detachable head, ring and worm making it easy for cleaning.
– Includes a plunger, a 4.5mm plate and 4 blade knife.
– Made in Spain.