If you are looking for a reliable Electric Mincer for processing your venison at home and want something cabable of mincing through sinews effortlessly for hours on end then this model won’t let you down.
It will mince at a rate of 10kgs per 10-15 minutes. It is supplied with two stainless steel plates, a 6mm (medium mincing plate) and a 16mm (larger mincing plate) giving you the option to mince a coarse or down to a fine mince needed for a smooth texture for paté.
You can also use it for Sausage Making. It comes with 2 sausage making nozzles to enable you to make Cumberland sized sausages and chipolata sausages.
Very well desined and engineered it is built to last and is easy to dismantle, clean and pack away into a relatively small space in your kitchen cupboard.
- Tinned cast iron body, auger, and retaining ring
- Hopper made from low environmental impact polypropylene
- Stainless steel plate and blade
- 220-240 Volt – 50 Hz single-phase asynchronous induction motor
- Easily disassembled for quick and easy cleaning
- Output: 60 kg/h (medium hardness meat, processed with standard plate)
- Weight: 10,0 kg
- Dimensions: 43x20x32 cm
- Motor power: 300 W
- Worm revolutions per minute: 160 r.p.m.
- 2x stainless steel plates
- 2 x Sausage nozzles
- **bowl pictured not supplied**