The No.12 ECO Electric meat mincer is a streamlined workhorse. It doesn’t have the aesthetic appeal as the elegance or innox models but if performance matters it doesn’t fall short. It will whiz through all types of meat and sinew with ease.
It is a step up in power from the No.8. The 480 Watt motor can mince 25kg of meat in 15 minutes.
It comes complete with a stainless steel knife, two stainless steel plates (6mm & 16mm) and a set of nozzles for sausage making. The stainless steel knife is self sharpening which makes them ideal for using over long periods of time.
The mincer weighs in at a solid 11.5kg. The head, worm, screw are made from a high quality Italian cast iron and the hopper tray is made from a high resistance plastic. The base is made from a hardened plastic and will not slip during use.
If you are looking for a reliable machine that will be used regularly for small scale processing then this is a good choice.
- Body, worm and screw ring in tinned cast iron
- Hopper in high resistance, low environmental impact polypropylene
- Stainless steel plate and self-sharpening blade
- 220-240 Volt – 50 Hz single-phase asynchronous induction motor , certified for continuous work
- Quick disassembling for an easy cleaning
- Output: 100 kg/h (medium hardness meat, processed with standard plate)
- Weight: 11,5 kg
- Dimensions: 24x47x39 cm
- Motor power: 480 W
- Worm revolutions per minute: 160 r.p.m.
- Stainless steel knife
- x2 Stainless steel plates (6mm and 16mm)
- Set of nozzles for sausage making