The Inox No.22 is a sleek all stainless steel model with a powerful 1.5HP motor capable of mincing around 70kg every 15 minutes. It has a stainless steel body, head, retaining ring, tray and motor cover with a swept back eye catching design. The base is also Stainless steel. It will mince as quick as you can feed it for long periods yet costs far less than a commercial mincer.
It comes with one 8mm plate plus 16mm plate and a set of 2 nozzles (10mm & 20mm) for making sausages.
It has a single phase 220v 50hz motor with a reversing switch. The machine is quick to disassemble making it very easy to store and clean.
- Stainless steel body, auger, retaining ring, hopper, base, and motor cover
- Stainless steel plate and blade
- 220-240 Volt – 50 Hz single-phase asynchronous induction motor, certified for continuous use
- Easily disassembled for quick and easy cleaning
- Output: 280 kg/h (medium hardness meat, processed with standard plate)
- Weight: 22,5 kg
- Dimensions: 24x52x40,5 cm
- Motor power: 1100 W
- Worm revolutions per minute: 120 r.p.m.
- Reversing gear to release the worm
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Oil-bath steel gears